Adult-use recreational cannabis was legalized in California in 2016. With multiple locations in Northern and Southern California, HerbNJoy has quickly become a well-recognized favorite across the recreational and medical cannabis community. Taking pride in excellent service and an exciting customer experience, we continue to pioneer innovation, accessibility and convenience. When you’re looking for higher caliber cannabis, you’ll always find satisfaction at HerbNJoy.
Shop Recreational Cannabis in store or online!
HerbNJoy welcomes local friends and neighbors, novices, enthusiasts and visitors to our lovely area and offers cannabis delivery services across Redwood City and Walnut Creek. Our knowledgeable staff is always happy to share their favorite strains, explain consumption methods and assist you in determining the ideal fit for your expectations.
At HerbNJoy, we truly believe in what we do, the products we provide and equal opportunities for all. We invite you to discover incredible strains of gorgeous flower, affordable pre-rolls, user-friendly vapes, diversity of concentrates, delicious edibles, portable tinctures, CBD galore and all types of accessories.
Striving to inform and educate, we’ve put together a list of basic rules and regulations for recreational cannabis in California:
- You must be 21+ years of age to purchase or consume recreational cannabis.
- You are allowed to possess 28.5 grams of cannabis plant material and 8 grams of concentrates.
- You are not permitted to smoke, consume or vape cannabis in public.
- You are not permitted to sell or give cannabis to minors.
- You are not permitted to drive under the influence of cannabis.
- You may not consume cannabis in areas where smoking is illegal.
- It is illegal to consume or possess cannabis on federal lands.
- Cannabis cannot be transported across state lines.
- Sales of retail cannabis products are restricted to state licensed establishments.